Believe it or not, this year is nearing its end and a whole new decade is rapidly approaching.
With 2020 on the horizon, business leaders have more access than ever to the innovative tools and training available; and therefore, less excuses not to take them on board. Two major additions to your repertoire should be a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and email marketing skills.
We can all agree that one of the most important aspects of running a business is the maintenance and management of your current and potential customers. If you haven’t yet used a CRM, you’re selling yourself short (literally!). With a focus on customer retention, CRMs can dramatically drive sales and growth—if you know how to use them.
Another important element that affects a business’ relationship with its customers is email marketing. Email messages (automated or not) are one of the most direct ways you can interact with your customer base. They also offer many opportunities for information sharing and sales. Without utilizing the advantages of email marketing, you may just be behind on your game.
If you’re a beginner (or a complete stranger) to either of these dynamic concepts, you’re in luck: there are many upcoming learning opportunities in and around Vancouver geared just for you—each offering lessons on how to use these powerful tools to your advantage right away.
And who knows—your digital marketing toolbox may just be spilling over by the end!
OCTOBER 24, 2019
Location: Vancouver Type: Seminar
Overview: “By the end of this event, successful joiners will be able to:
- Examine emerging digital marketing trends and discover how they can be used to enhance existing marketing strategies
- Identify the steps of their customer’s journey and apply them to their digital marketing strategy to attract and retain customers
- Increase the quantity and quality of traffic to their website by using digital marketing channels and advertising tools (e.g. emails, google advertising, social media, display, etc)
– Explore CRM best practices and marketing automation to enhance meaningful communications with your customers…”
NOVEMBER 05, 2019-JAN 02, 2020
Location: Vancouver Type: Course
Overview: “Will cover SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SMO (Social Media Optimization), SMM (Social Media Marketing), [Email marketing] and more”
NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Location: Vancouver Type: Seminar/Webinar
Overview: “Find out what you need to start an effective email marketing campaign and reach your target audience via their email inbox. Learn:
- How to integrate email into your overall marketing strategy
- Choose the best platform for your email marketing
- Understand the components of a successful email campaign
- Determine the success of your campaigns and test different approaches
- An action plan to start your email strategy
– The differences between some major email marketing platforms.”
NOVEMBER 19-21, 2019
Location: Online Type: Conference
Overview: “Immerse yourself in topics like digital strategy, programmatic advertising, web experience management, usability/design, mobile marketing & retargeting, customer engagement, user acquisition, social media marketing, targeting & optimization, video marketing, data science & big data, web analytics & A/B testing, email marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, paid search marketing, geo-targeting, predictive analysis & attribution, growth hacking, conversion rate optimization, growth marketing tools, marketing & sales automation, sustainable growth strategies, product marketing & UX/UI and much, much more!”
NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Location: Online Type: Webinar
Overview: “Topics discussed: what a Quick Start implementation consists of, insight into an integration service between D365 for Sales and GP, post-implementation demo of what your information will look like, how Power BI is embedded into Dynamics 365.”
NOVEMBER 30, 2019
Location: Burnaby Type: Course
Overview: “Course Topics:
- The 6 Kinds of Web Traffic
- The Digital Buying Journey
- Keyword Research
- Pay Per click Traffic
- Google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local Search Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics Basic Techniques
- Conversion Testing
- Email Marketing and Automated Drip Marketing
- Social Media Community Management
– Digital Marketing Implementation Best Practices”
JANUARY 22-23, 2020
Location: Nanaimo Type: Conference
Overview: “Topics Include:
- Google Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
– The power of influencers.”
We hope you decide to take advantage of these opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge base! The future is here, so grab hold and use technology to position yourself at the top of your field!