Conferences are a great way to supercharge your company into the future. Each year more pop up and it’s our pleasure to tell you what ones you simply can’t miss.
These events are the perfect way to network and learn from industry-leading executives. This can help develop bonds within your team and give insights into future market strategies, techniques, technologies, and expectations with forward-thinking business trends.
So, if you’re looking to keep your company at the cutting edge take yourself and some of your employees to one of these awesome conferences this year.
Metals Investor Forum
Offering a chance to connect with management teams from some of the elite companies in the industry. Each company is selected by their team of newsletter writers to ensure that all of our exhibitors are high-caliber.
Date: January 18 – 19, 2019
Location: Rosewood Georgia Hotel
- Mining Industry
- Commercial marketing
- Learn about leading company strategies
- Grow your social network with mining industry specialists
- See industry leading mining exhibits
- Learn how to market in the exploration sector
- Eric Coffin, Publisher HRA advisories
- Brien Lundin, Publisher and Editor of Gold Newsletter
- Gwen Preston, Publisher Resource Maven
- Joe Mazudar, Economic Geologist Exploration Insight
- Jay Taylor, Editor, J Taylors Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks
Event Link: https://metalsinvestorforum.com/
IABC – International Association of Business Communicators
This Conference Focuses on forwarding thinking and shares innovative knowledge, creative tools, and critical connections. Positioning communication as the centerpiece of a thriving business community.
Date: June 9 – 12, 2019
Location: Hyatt Regency, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Ethical Marketing
- Forward-thinking marketing campaigns
- Transparent marketing
- Social networking
- 1300 attendees
- Industry expert speakers
- Soledad O’Brien Award-Winning Journalist (Keynote speaker)
- Other Speakers to be announced
Event Link: https://wc.iabc.com/
Global Consumer Goods Forum
The 63rd edition of this flagship event featuring members of top-level management. Utilizing sustainable business practices and creating better lives through sustainable business.
Date: June 11 – 14, 2019
Location: Vancouver Convention Center
- CEO and C level Executives
- Social networking with industry-leading executives
- Best practices to overcome today challenges
- Future business trends
- Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and CEO L’oreal
- Kishore Biyani, Founder and CEO Future Group
- Seth Goldman, Founder and CEO Honest Tea
- Max Koeune, CEO Mcain
- Galen Weston, CEO Loblaw
Event Link: https://www.theconsumergoodsforum.com/
Bringing you actionable strategies and tactics priming your business for explosive growth, straight from founders and leaders of some of the most fast-growing companies like Google, Twentieth Century Fox, Linkedin, Slack, Trello. Network with fortune 500 leaders, high growth startup founders, leading investors, and major media.
Date: August 7 – 8, 2019
Location: JW Marriott Parq, Vancouver
- Fast-growing companies
- Fortune 500 leaders
- Website development
- Presentations led by industry leading companies
- Business Growth strategies
- Jeff Lawson, CEO Twilio
- Julia Hartz, Co-founder, and CEO Eventbrite
- Jim Whitehurst, CEO Red Hat
- Michael Pryor, CEO Trello
Event Link: https://www.tractionconf.io/
CIMC Marketing Conference
CIMC invites globally recognized-brands on the forefront of their industry to present the unique ways they navigated to success. A great meeting ground to expand social networks and share innovative ideas.
Date & Location – August Year Before (2019 TBA)
- Leading brands Attending
- Breakthrough speakers.
- Informative panels.
- After gatherings to extend social networks.
- Industry leading speakers
Top Speakers: (2018 Displayed Below – 2019 TBA)
- Bob Cornwall – Global Solutions Manager, YouTube.
- Daniel Dubois – Marketing Manager-Eastern Canada, Airbnb.
- Dave Dickenson – Innovation and Emerging Business, Adobe.
- Diana Luu – Head of Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn Canada.
Event Link: https://cimc.marketing/speakers
If you would like to join or meet us at any of these conferences please send us a message!
Also, check our new related post on 5 Reasons why start-ups business can fail.